Super Visa Insurance
Best Super Visa Insurance Rates in Surrey
Super visa program came into effect in 2011 and has become popular among landed immigrants and Canadian citizens. It is a multiple entry visa that is valid for 10 years allowing for parents and grandparents to visit and stay in Canada for up to two years at a time without the need to renew. The process for getting parents and grandparents super visa insurance is simple and straight forward. Applications for Super Visa program must provide proof that the host child or grandchild meets a minimum income level, demonstrates that they have purchased comprehensive Canadian medical insurance and undergo the immigration medical examination.
When you buy a Super visa for your parents or grandparents, they are eligible to enter Canada for multiple times for up to a period of ten years and can stay in Canada for up to two years on every entry, so yes, in a way it is a multiple entry visa but it is little different than 10 year multiple entry visa as under the multiple entry visa the visitor can stay up to six months in Canada on his/her each entry.
Luckily you have come to the right place, we provide the most competitive rates in Surrey, BC and provide sound customer service and support.
SUPER VISA INSURANCE - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Don't hesitate. Call one of our offices in Surrey, Delta, New Westminster or Burnaby today to find out how we can help you with super visa insurance and answer any questions you may have. For a free super visa insurance quote, please call us at one of our locations or fill out the quote form.
Super Visa Insurance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does super visa insurance cover?
Super visa insurance provides medical insurance coverage for parents and grandparents of permanent Canadian citizens and residents. Super visa insurance typically covers:
- Emergency medical
- Hospital care
- Emergency dental care
- Diagnostic services such as x-rays
- Prescription medication
- Medical evacuation/emergency return home
- Repatriation of remains
- Travel assistance
- Special coverages, which vary by policy/provider
Some policies may also provide additional insurance for non-emergency medical expenses such as eye exams.
Every policy is different, so be sure to read and compare policies thoroughly before purchasing your super visa insurance, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Be sure to read the exclusions.
What are the super visa insurance requirements?
Parents or grandparents of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada must obtain valid super visa insurance prior to application in order to be eligible for a super visa.
The super visa insurance requirements are as follows:
- Medical insurance must be purchased from a Canadian insurance company prior to your planned arrival
- Policy must be valid for at least one year from the date of entry
- Policy must provide a minimum of $100,000 in medical coverage
- Policy must cover medical care, hospitalization and repatriation
- You must have proof that you have paid for the insurance. Quotes will not be accepted.
When applying for super visa insurance, you will be asked for:
- Your primary destination in Canada (where you’ll be staying)
- Start date of coverage (the date you’d like the policy to begin, likely the day you plan to arrive in Canada)
- The number of travellers (one or two)
- The birth date of oldest traveller
- Your gender
- Your relationship (applicant)
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions (if so, the insurance provider will likely ask you to answer a few additional questions)
- Your contact information (to receive a copy of the quotes)